Web/Front End Developer
We are a company focussed on providing an effective online presence to our customers and enabling them to monetize this presence. This involves designing a digital marketing strategy for our customers that is based on an insight and understanding of their target consumers. Our customers look at us their partners and trust us with the responsibility of formulating and implementing end to end digital marketing strategies that will make them successful. Our customer base spans a diversified range of domains and has us developing and implementing web presence with varying levels of complexities and challenges. If you are a result oriented individual who is excited to see your work making a difference, we have a job for you..
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of jquery frameworks like AngularJS, BackboneJS, RequireJS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Reliable knowledge / experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp, Photoshop or Sketch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of Linux / Mac environments.
- Cares deeply about clean and semantic code, and a passion for delivering a great user experience
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build responsive, single page frontend apps using a modern framework (Angular, Ember, React, ...)
To apply for this job email your updated resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org