Find out how we assisted Flipkart with one of their largest seller outreach programs
Develop an internal portal aimed at encouraging sellers at Flipkart to obtain latest insights with respect to a particular domain.
- The portal needs to look premium while providing a compelling user experience
- Maximum information in the first view port
- Minimal clicks for navigation while enabling ease of movement from one aspect to the other
- All the information is either provided in images and as downloadable documents. The images need to be fully visible with no vertical scroll.
- Images to be uploaded by the client using a backend uploading system and needs to be adaptable to the website
Full Screen Approach
- Menu Collapsed inside a Hamburger to enable information display on full Screen
- CTAs placed such that the information needed for the target customer is shown as soon as possible and as intuitively as possible
- Scroll to browse sub categories – All sub categories shown in one one screen to enable easy navigation
- Intuitive menu mechanism displays relevant information based on what is currently being viewed on the full screen view port
- The site has a multi-level navigation approach but the design is such that any level can be reached from anywhere in the site making it easier for returning users to gain access to the information they are looking for as quickly as possible
- First time users can go to the level of their interest directly while knowing exactly where they are and have a preview of the information in the next level, previous level and other information within the same level
- Intuitive horizontal scroll to enable easy movement to next aspect within same category
- Thumbnail previews and horizontally scrolling thumbnails for direct navigation
- Project completion in record time and within budgets leading to a massive launch that saw extensive media coverage.
- Positive feed back from the sellers about usefulness and usability.
Trendstalk is one of Flipkart's most successful seller outreach initiatives.
Drupal Content Management System Framework
MySQL for database
LAMP for server stack
HTML 5, CSS 3, BootStrap 3, JQuery, AJAX for the web front end