Being Different Is Good
We’re bringing “outside of the box” thinking to technology solutions and services. And that takes people who are into that sort of thing. We’re always hiring talented folks that are looking for a place to call home. Reach out - let’s see if we’re a fit!
Along with providing a fun, collaborative work environment and diverse projects to work on, we continuously strive to take the best care of our team members and their overall well-being
A few perks of joining us
- Flexible work from home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Remote work allowance
- Entertainment allowance
- Wellness assistance
- Learning and development assistance
- Weekend getaway
- Special occasion celebration
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Annual retreat
And there's more! Scroll down to check out all our current open positions.
Job Type: Permanent WFH/Remote
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description :
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to help bring our industry-leading designs to life. A developer who is full-on when it comes to your front-line position creating dazzling user interfaces, new features, and bulletproof code. As a web frontend software engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Works as part of a team to continually refresh and enhance our users’ web experiences using an Agile Development Methodology.
- Coordinate with back-end engineers to provide a cohesive experience.
- 6+ years of extensive exposure in developing web applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Expertise in the following area:
- Responsive & Adaptive web design
- CSS frameworks like SASS/LESS
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Adequate knowledge of Version Control Systems like Git
Mandatory Skills to have:
- Drupal Must-Have:
- Prior hands-on experience with Drupal Projects.
- Working experience in Drupal Custom base/sub-theme building, theme overriding, Theme preprocess
- Must have knowledge of Twig and twig filters
- Should have experience in Paragraph, layout builder, node, and views.