SEMI is a global industry association that connects over 2,400 members and 1.3 million professionals worldwide! They needed an awesome partner to work with them to revamp their sites, provide ongoing support for multiple web properties, and add cool new features.
The Goal: SEMI wanted to give their brand a makeover by switching to multilingual Drupal 9. The aim was to create a website that is easy to use and navigate that facilitates seamless integration and generates better leads.
Our work in a nutshell:
Overhauling and enhancing site designs to coincide with a new brand reveal
Migrating several web properties in multiple languages to Drupal 9
Providing long-term support engagement on multiple sites
Supplying consulting and infrastructure consulting
The Challenge: A completely revamped brand reveal with multiple integrations, a multilingual setup, and a unified user experience
- SEMI wanted a smooth and seamless digital experience. The team wanted us to optimize their website, making it easier for members, prospects, and staff to navigate. We've introduced a new platform that will unify the user experience across all digital sites. Plus, we've optimized the language options for customized content based on different locations.
- Now, regional marketing teams can enjoy speedy and flawless feature rollouts that are designed to support their campaigns. Additionally, we’ve integrated third-party marketing tools to capture and nurture leads anywhere in the world.
- To make sure navigation is a breeze, our expert team implemented a new menu system that will simplify how you find things. Plus, we've made sure all the sites look the same across all sections - no more jumping from one design to another! Lastly, we've worked on some SEO fixes to ensure the optimum visibility of their site.
The Approach: Implementing multi-site and multilingual features in Drupal 9 with CI/CD processes
- We teamed up with the SEMI squad to organize and map out what new features to add to the site. We utilized the multi-site and multilingual options in Drupal to their fullest potential. Thanks to CI/CD processes and systems, rolling out fresh features was speedy, dependable, and mistake-free.
- For any areas where the core/contrib modules just wouldn't cut it, we fashioned custom modules. And since our project encompassed moving from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9, we relied on our tried and true migration approach to make the move seamlessly and efficiently.