Actual Drupal Experts
If you’re stressing about an upcoming Drupal 9 Migration (or Drupal 10 migration), no worries there either. We migrate your website using all the best practices and capabilities new versions of Drupal offer.
What we’re trying to say is, drop Specbee a line if you’re looking for improved capabilities with your Drupal 9 or 10 migration. That’s how all migrations should be.
What kind of projects do we take on?
We thrive on tackling any Drupal-based project. Specbee's team is Acquia certified and specializes in Drupal development, Drupal 9 migration, Drupal 10 migration, consulting, maintenance, and just anything Drupal!
Drupal Migration Process
- Identify website features, functionality, modules, and content structure.
- Conduct a detailed analysis to understand the digital landscape.
- Catalog content views for easier replication.
- Develop a strategic content migration strategy.
- Safeguard and transfer valuable content to a new destination.
- Meticulously rebuild content structure during Drupal migration.
- Replicate website features.
- Conduct thorough regression testing.
- Ensure a solid foundation, seamless functionality, and flawless performance.
- Renewed online presence.
- Develop legacy content using robust Drupal content structure.
- Ensure a seamless transition from the past to the present.
- Import all contents and valuable assets from the previous system.
- Preserve integrity and enhance accessibility of imported content.
- Meticulously validate the entire data migration process for data accuracy and completeness.
- Thoroughly test migrated data for sanity and integrity.
- Subject replicated features to smoke testing and load testing.
- Guarantee seamless performance under various scenarios.
- Conduct meticulous security checks.
- Search for vulnerabilities and fortify the website against potential threats.
Trusted around the world
Testimonial - BRIAN KURKOSKI
Specbee was consistently responsive to our requests, and built an on-budget site that met all of our specifications.BRIAN KURKOSKIChair of Online Committee, IEEE Information Theory Society