You have to agree that nobody migrates to another place if they find no advantages in doing so. Migrating is always a tedious and complex task but that is nothing compared to the benefits it offers. When you migrate your website from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, you will have a website that performs better, has a more user-friendly UI and UX, better support, improvised security and many more amazing features.
Here are a few reasons why you should upgrade to Drupal 8 CMS:
- You get most of the functionalities out-of-the-box which means you don’t need to install and use additional contributed modules to take care of some major important tasks.
- Responsiveness is also out-of-the-box – So you don’t have to worry about how your website will look like on different devices.
- Content authors will love it as Drupal 8 provides a more organized, clean and user-friendly interface to manage content.
- A lot of documentation is available to help developers in having a better and a more knowledgeable experience.
- Drupal 8 theming is powered with ‘Twig’, which is a PHP-based template engine. It is less complex than PHP template and also provides a more secure theming layer.
- ...and there are a lot more.